Last weekend my boyfriend and I took an amazing trip to The Ojai Valley Inn and Spa. It was the perfect little getaway from LA…only an hour and a half away and it feels like another world.
Packing for weekend trips can be a little harder than longer ones because you never want to be that girl who brings her whole house! Here’s what I did…
1. The shoe line-up: One pair of heels for the evenings…A pair of flats for daytime outings…Sneakers for long walks (or workouts if you’re hardcore :) I’ll admit, I still love Ugg boots for a weekend like this. They are so cozy to wear through the cold to the hot tub or the spa. I fold mine over to create (what I think is) a cuter look!
2. This weekend bag from G-Star Raw was amazing for the weekend. It was big enough to fit everything, very lightweight, and SUPER CHIC. It fit all the weekend essentials : Hat, Bikini, Cozy Sweater, Boyfriend Jeans, and Sunnies
3. I was so excited that it was chilly enough to finally wear this Mason coat!! A coat this fabulous only needs some skinnies and a black blouse and BAM!…you’re looking great.
4. I felt the need to show you guys my favorite part about hotels….the bathrobes! These were especially cute with their seersucker fabric.
5. And there I am capturing all the beauty on my Polaroid!